What is your "wakeup routine" in the morning?

For me, it's a cigarette and a soda, and then I'm moderately functional!

WomanWitty

Asked by WomanWitty at 12:58 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I get the kids ready for school about 6:30 and then they leave. Go back to bed, and then get up later. I will start breakfast, do chores, make phone calls write letters. Then the rest of the day is free time.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 1:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Alarm goes off, I literally pop right out of bed, go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and wash my face...after all that, I'm good to go. I usually take a shower the night before.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 1:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I getup, brush my teeth, put on my gym outfit and off to the gym I go!!!

Answer by older at 1:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• 6:00 Hit snooze on the alarm until 6:30
    6:30 Get up, let the dog out to potty, go upstairs and wake the kids up
    6:40 Let the dog in
    6:45 Remind the kids that they need to wear pants/shorts (depending on the weather)
    7:00 Tell the kids and dog to quieten down, there are still people sleeping
    7:10 Feed the dog and cats, talk/play quietly with the kids
    7:30 Double check the kids' backpacks and make sure they are ready, pull lunches out if they are taking that day
    7:45 Start watching for the bus, start smelling the automatic coffee maker making my yummy goodness life force stuff
    8:00 Drink coffee while sitting in front of the computer on CafeMom
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 1:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Alarm goes off at 6. I hit snooze till 7:03. get up, bathroom, make coffee. Go cuddle the youngest, and the oldest, each for a moment to wake them up. Grab coffee, go get dressed. Turn on the UV lamp for the lizard and start the shower heating up. Go wake the kids again cause they've probably fallen asleep again, get dressed. Put my lunch together, give my oldest a goodbye through the bathroom door while he showers, take youngest to school. Be at work by 8 and make a second cup of coffee there.

About 8:30 I become human.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• alarm goes off at 6:15 am. i get up and go to the bathroom then get my son's medicine, shoes and glasses put them in the living room. Then son gets up at 6:25 am then i start fixing his breakfast while he's in the shower. when he comes into the living room after the shower, i get up his clothes that he says he wants to wear and put them where he is sitting then give him his breakfast and watch some Family Guy till its time to get dressed and catch the bus which is at 7:10 am then i go back to bed for atleast another hour or two.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I wake up make my boyfriend lunch for work. Send him off and get on the net and have a cup of tea
    ChandaThomas

Answer by ChandaThomas at 1:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My cat is my alarm and the snooze button consists of me pushing her off the bed and burying myself under my covers. This starts at about 7:30 and continues with her trying to get at me for about a half hour until finally I can't stand it and get up and feed her, my husband is up by then and he has taken care of the dog. I use the bathroom, brush my teeth, wash face, then go and turn on the lights to the fish tanks and feed them. Then I go and drink a cup of cold coffee lol and maybe eat breakfast if I feel like it. I read a little, go through my email, and once I am awake I clean something, like this morning my bathroom lol thats about it.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i get up around 6:30 go to the bathroom and do what i have to do in there go back and give hubby a kiss and sometimes get in a quickie.go down and fix him breakfast and coffee and lunch see him out the door and say have fun and i enjoy my day
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2010