When Should Sex Happen???

So my good friend is TTC and confused over when to try with the ovulation thing. So I told her I would ask you great ladies. She has been doing ovulation tests since day 9. Well she had sex on day 12 and day 14, the ovulation test came back with a a dark line and light line yesterday, Sunday which was day 16 and she had sex last night, then today day 17 there were 2 dark lines indicating LPH . So should she have sex tonight or wait till tomorrow? Then when should she have it again. Thanks!

momof2little1s

Asked by momof2little1s at 5:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We have used OPKs both times while ttc. It tells you based on how long your cycle is when to start testing with them. You should have sex every day/night you see the two dark lines. If it doesn't work out for her this month, within the next month or so she should be able to kind of know when she'll get the dark lines and she should try to have sex the day before she thinks she will get it and the two days she gets it. With Morgan it took us forever to conceive even using the OPK, this time we only tried twice before conceiving. Tell her good luck!!

0Jenna0

Answer by 0Jenna0 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Thanks Jenna! I will pass that on! That was all very helpful info!
    momof2little1s

Answer by momof2little1s at 6:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• She should definately be doing the bd tonight and tomorrow night.
    Heydes01

Answer by Heydes01 at 8:42 AM on Oct. 28, 2008