How much does your IDEAL wedding ring/bridal set cost?

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 1:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Shopping

• Antique-Style 1/3 Carat Diamond Wedding Ring Set

something like that is really pretty...I'm not big on diamonds-so I would want ruby or mystic topaz as the stone!

the ring I have at the moment cost me 5 bucks and is an antique looking ring- very pretty

I don't see the point of spending a lot of money, I know hubby loves me- the original ring I had was about 35 bucks but the stone fell out one day so...I just bought one I liked and came home and sid "look! it's my new wedding ring" to which he was like "ok" heh

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I have my ideal ring on my finger! It cost just over $16,000...
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 1:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• The rule is that an engagement ring should cost as much as 1 month's salary for the guy. .... I would say if you can afford it $10,000 for the set is reasonable.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 1:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• About $70. I'm allergic to gold, and I'm not pricey anyway. I found a ring online that's perfect for me. I like sterling silver, anyway, so it's great. The ring I currently have cost about $20 at a new age type store that we frequent and it's perfect for me, too.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Mine was $300 and its perfect. I have had it on my finger for almost 10 years now. I don't care about the cost, I only care about what it means.
    jnd951999

Answer by jnd951999 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Ideally it would be free.
    Anonymous

• My wedding set was originally bought for someone else. When he broke up with her, he got the engagement ring back and held on to it. (they never did get married.) When my dh & I got serious, he offered this ring to me with the understanding that if I didn't like it, he would get me something else. I like the set & don't care that he didn't buy it with me in mind. Its not the amount spent, its the love it symbolizes.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I love my set, I do want a bigger stone though and that upgrade will run us about $9,000.00 He said for our 7th anniversary we will upgrade :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• 3/4 CT. T.W. Quad Princess Cut Diamond Bridal Set in 14K White Gold - Zales$1069.99

_Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 1:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• The ring on my finger was purchased by my mother-in-law. It's yellow gold (not my favorite), but I do enjoy it.
    I made this post to see if there were any fantasy rings that anyone has.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2010