okay, Any advice to help calm me down?

I need some advice to calm me down a little bit.

I got a hold of the dr finally and they said i need to go to labor & delivery asap..:( im really worried now, im shaky (which is probably making my breathing problem worse) and i Cant go for another 2 hours!....

Im wayyyyy nervous and idk..

any advice to keep me occupied and clam me down?? im going to go insane sitting here for 2 hours worrying!

thanks.

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 5:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• what's wrong? what happened?
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• whats wrong? take a deep breathe ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I hope everything is ok. I don't know what the deal it, but best wishes go out to you. Take a shower, watch mindless tv. I just hope things go well.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• You know, I have a hard time breathing when I'm stressed. It's no fun.
    Why don't you try finding a brown paper bag to breathe into?? Also lay down if you're feeling dizzy.
    Why can't you go for 2 more hours? Could you possibly have a neighbor drive you?
    If you feel extremely dizzy, and like you just can't breathe, call an ambulance.
    You could also be having a panic attack. :/
    Good luck mama!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 5:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Okay, take a breathe.. I just read your old post to find out what's going on... a little blood and poor breathing so your goign to the ER. Why can't you go sooner?
    Your 6 months pregnant, what week are you in?
    The docs will probably check you to make sure your not dialating, maybe do an ultrasound.. put you on bedrest... etc. IF things happen to go wrong and your baby IS born (in an extreme case), my hubby was born at 26 weeks and is alive and healthy. It was hard but he's here. The NICU's are really great in most hospitals these days... the docs with either way to what is best for baby.
    So go try to relax
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• i cant go sooner because my SO is at work and my sister is taking me but she has to pick up her kids from school in an hr and it will be about anotherhr before i get that....

ehh bedrest!? i hope not :(... im 24 weeks and 3 days....
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Well, take an ambulance... your insurance will cover it. my hubby is an EMT, they take a lot fo preggo women so dont feel bad!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• im sorry honey i read your other one try sitting back put your feet up try not to think about the worse case think good positive i hope everything is ok honey
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• at 24 weeks and 3 days.... its better sooner than later to get there
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• can't someone else take you????
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 5:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2008