feelings!!!!

AT THE BEGINNING OF MY PREGNANCY I DIDN'T WANT MY BABY'S FATHER TO GO ANY WHERE I COULDN'T STAND FOR HIM TO LEAVE ME ANYWHERE NO MATTER HOW LONG IT WAS GONNA TAKE ...THEN IN THE MIDDLE OF MY PREGNANCY I COULDN'T STAND FOR HIM TO BE NEAR ME I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO TOUCH ME,BREATHE ON ME,NOT EVEN LOOK AT ME, BUT MY MOTHER TOLD ME TO STOP DOIN' THAT CAUSE MY BABY WOULD COME OUT LOOKIN' JUST LIKE HIM....I COULDN'T EVEN STAND TALKIN' ABOUT HIM OR HEARIN' HIS NAME....BUT NOW SINCE I'M AT THE END OF MY PREGNANCY IN MY LAST MONTH NOW I WANNA BE AROUND HIM, HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THESE FEELINGS???

babygirl_08

Asked by babygirl_08 at 5:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• normal your just frustrated with the fact that he isnt going through what you are like he isnt gaining wait and feeling bloaty
    juliansmommie23

Answer by juliansmommie23 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• No... I wanted my hubby here all the time. :o) but I think it's normal... hopefully you didn't push him too far away so you can grab him back!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Yup, all through my pregnancy with dd#2 I wanted him to be away from me. DD looks just like him, so much so when I saw her I decided to name her after him. When I went through the clingy stages it drove him nuts lol. He kept saying what happened I thought you didn't want me around anymore. Poor guy was amazingly tolerant of my mood swings.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 5:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2008