new doctors

right now i have a dr he is a really good one but come dec ill be about 22 weeks and we are moving to northern utah to northern ogden does anyone know of what websites or anything i can look up for new doctors so i can start on that before we move .. anything would be great thank you

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 5:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• just hit the phone book up there or ask around if u know any family up there i had to get my doctor on a recommendation cuz she wasnt listed and especially if ur not in big cities they wont be on wesbites
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• well ogden itsnt realyl small but its not huge its not far from BYU and i know there is this dr office that my SOs grandpa goes too and they had a floor for pregnant women but i dont remember that one ... other than tha i dont know
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• www.ratemds.com is a great site to look up info on doctors.
    meitaimom679

Answer by meitaimom679 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• thank you
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• iloveyall2008; your best bet is to go to your insurance website and look them up that way; doctor's only accept certain insurances and you don't want to ind one that does not except yours. On another note; you may also look up hospitals in the area that provide the care you are looking for. Many have a list of what doctors deliver there. f you combine the two lists you will find the perfect doctor for you. I just moved to Atlanta so I did my research and found mine this way; and it is well worth the 30 minute drive to have the doctor i want and the hospital i want to deliver in!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 9:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• i dotn have insurence so it doesnt matter .. and been looking .. thank you
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2008