I have a bf that I have tried to be with before and now we are together but I also have known this soldier for years, and I have feelings for him, how can I sort them and not hurt my 20 month old daughter in the process? neither one is her father.

The soldier has been a friend since high school and a crush of mine, the guy I am seeing I have known for what seems always, but he never knew I existed until 2005. We have been on and off even through each others rough times. we are together now but it feels all wrong. How can I sort out between my head and heart and not hurt my daughter whom is attached to the one I am seeing?

MommaKatia

Asked by MommaKatia at 1:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• As corny as this sounds, what does your HEART tell you? Mulan has a good thought to follow your heart.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Trust your instincts.. don't sacrifice your own happiness for someone else's.. your little one is so young she won't even remember. and is at a stadge that she will move on fast ;)... It's better to break it off now before you get more heavily envolved (if you are going to).. I always say sooner than later.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 1:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Trust yourself. You know what is best and who will make you happiest. Follow that instinct!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2010