Breast Cancer

How are you handling the rejects from morons that want honesty in a relationship and when you are HONEST and tell them that you had a bi-lateral mastectomy with reconstruction and then they never call again.

KnittingKween

Asked by KnittingKween at 12:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Health

• Drop him (or her, whichever the case may be). For whatever reason (fear probably but it is possible just assinine and immature and very superficial) they are not going to help you and will stress you out more than anything and you don't need that kind of person in your life. He probably believed he wanted an honest, open relationship when he said it but he didn't realize what was coming. Like my husband says, "He didn't sign up for that." My husband by the way stayed by me physically and emotionally through the breast cancer experience. He is the kind of man you deserve and will be free to find when you shrug this one off. Sorry I am even answering this question for you. Best of luck. PM me if you like.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 2:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• i hope you realize that someone hwo could not handle a scar won't be able to handle life in general. i would wait until a real man came along and count myself lucky i didn't spend time on all of those losers.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2008