Did you get the sex you wanted?

I did with my first but not my second. Im happy with it now but wasnt at first... you?

kiansmom0423

Asked by kiansmom0423 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I didn't really care one way or the other, as long as they were happy and healthy. And I'm not even kidding about that! I love them both! I have one of each.

As for having sex, I wanted it all the time with my first and got it. With the second, he was lucky if he even got to kiss me.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 2:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I didnt care as long as they were both healthy. I was excited to have one of each though
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yes. And I would have loved them either way. =)
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• you mean while pregnant? with my 1st no because the guy left right after I got pregnant and I didn't feel right doing it with someone who wasn't the father. but for my younger 2, I did a lot, prob trying to make up for what I missed.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• at first the sex wasnt that good but it got better as the years went by and now the sex is just awesome
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 2:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I could care less about the sex. I am just happy to be having a baby.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I wanted a girl really bad and ended up having a boy. I was disappointed when I found out but oddly enough, I want at least another boy and don't really care so much to have a girl now!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• yes i love either idea i have two boys when i was pregnate the doc said it was a girl sent us home with all this pink shit! and well boy i would have been happy either way but gettng excited to have a girl and him becoming a boy was intresting but we had a name ready to got so it was nice! lol but i do get what you mean!
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 2:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My husband and I wanted a daughter first because we only wanted one child. It took us 9 months to get pregnant. We got a son and are TTC #2. Honestly I could care less if we have a boy or girl next time :) Boys are So much fun, but girls clothes are cuter.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• As long as i have healthy babies, i don't care what sex I have.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2010