Any good work at home ideas?

I am looking for a way to make money and stay at home with my son. I am not interested in selling things like Mary Kay, Avon, or in pyramind schemes. Just looking for ideas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• It's not a survey site or a work at home thing, but I do swagbucks. It's a search bar you download, use their search engine to search (I use it when I want to go from site to site too for extra chances to win!)
    You earn "Swagbucks" to redeem for prizes, including gift cards and cash on Paypal! Easy to use, easy to earn and really pays! I get about $25 a month in Amazon.com giftcards! So, it's something you can do doing what you already do, using the internet, to save for a little extra cash, gifts for holidays or birthdays! No spam!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/isra1986
    MIA0223

Answer by MIA0223 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• search and earn are great and paid access is good..also paid networking.. i have a list of plenty of ideas www.earningsinabasket.info
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• when you say Stat home with your son, does that mean that you need a replacement income for something you currently do now?
    THe reality is there are VERY VERY few JOBS at home that will pay that kind of an income, unless it is something an outside provider allows you to take home.

A BUSINESS of some type is the only thing that will pay you and well enough. THere are hundreds of ideas, you don't have to get into a party planning business.
    I have a Home based business with Prepaid Legal Services and we are a service provider but have No Products..I dont host parties deliver anything etc. I work PT about 20 hours a week and I make a FT income from home.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• You can sell on Etsy or Ebay, you can babysit, you can start your own business, you can do freelance writing. If you're interested in writing, pm me for more info.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• If you want to do childcare you can check out www.care.com and www.sittercity.com. Search by zipcode. Some people looking for help say they will bring the child to the sitter's home or the sitter can bring her child to their home.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I do sell candles, however it's pretty simple to do without having to do the party planning and such. So you can be in a "selling" business and still make money not being right upfront per say. What I do alot of is "party in your purse", I give each host a magazine, pen, order forms, and a date for them to have the stuff back to me. I try and get the latest scents and give about 5 different tealights which are the host's to keep. It works very well for me, I think because people don't feel like they have a "sales lady" on their case. Check out my company www.goldcanyon.com and put in my id 896303, oh yeah and you get paid the same day you put the orders in, and you can earn your entire kit FREE! We always have awesome promotions too!
    JoinMyGCTeam

Answer by JoinMyGCTeam at 9:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• With La Bella Baskets you're not required to go out and sell, do parties. Your store is online. No experience is needed to be a gift basket consultant. Your job is to invite others to one of your websites for their gifting needs and your other job, if you want a second income, is to recruit...for each new member on your team you receive $15. You don't have to keep inventory, meet quotas, collect money. La Bella does that for you. If you need more info please email me!

Pat
    lebertpat@gmail.com
    pat54

Answer by pat54 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2010