Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

about my husband adult content

I dont know if any of you guys have a answer for this but. Everytime my husband and I do it when he gets there it hurts is this normal has any of your husbands had this problem or should my husband go see a doctor?

Answer Question

Asked by MarissaDavis29 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Health

Level 8 (260 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • Could be an infection! Go to the doctor.

    Answer by dancer at 2:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

  • My DH has never had this isuue. he should go to the doctor.

    Answer by louise2 at 2:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

  • I'm not really clear based on what you have written as to "when" it hurts.

    Why you say "when he gets there" do you mean when he ejaculates, when he gets hard or when he orgasms?

    Answer by pixie_trix at 2:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

  • he should probably see a doctor

    Answer by pregoagain2010 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

  • He should go see a Doctor that isn't a good sign it could be something really wrong. That isn't really something to be messing arounded with. I would try to get him in ASAP. It sounds like something in his Prostate.


    Answer by raemommy at 2:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

  • My S/O never had that problem, I agree, have him get it checked.

    Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

  • I don't think that is Normal- it sounds like he has some kind of infection; he needs to get it checked out!

    Answer by daisyb at 3:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.