I am looking for a usa stay at home job until my daughter turns one. Does anyone know of any legit free companies?

Breastfeeding and she won't take the milk from the bottle.

calcium414

Asked by calcium414 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• If your wanting a WAH Job, you can find these at Monster.com and Careerbuilders.com. Usually they are data entry, telemarketing type jobs. You are traditionally employed, just work at home. If you look at a WAH Biz Opp this is totally different, there is start up fees since it is YOUR business. These two things are often confused. You can look at affiliate work. Sign up at a website as an affiliate. They give you your own url free. You do all the advertising for them. Any sales that comes through your url you get a comission from. Beware, these aren't the highest paying...its alot of work...and it takes time to get established. You won't necessarily get a weekly paycheck from them.
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 2:13 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Come visit me at www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 4:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Have u tried http://cashcrate.com/237838. I have been with them for a year now . It is free. go to my page and read more about it if u would like to.
    momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 10:58 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I work at home with natures sunshine and would love to have you you on ly team! I am Mom to 5 almost 6 and I need your help on my team. If you are interested in makeing some extra money e-mail me!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 2:10 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Check out this website to see some great opprtunities from moms who are already working at home. http://workathomewithali.weebly.com

Some of the opportunities are free and soem have start up cost. I hope you find what your looking for.
    higmommy

Answer by higmommy at 3:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• work right from your home no selling no partys no monthly fees
    you can get heath care earn a monthly income
    you dont have no boss looking over you
    100% free support 100% risk free
    you can even get health care
    get all the information that you need
    request a interview right away go to

http://www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/DanielleR
    tigger81007

Answer by tigger81007 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Did you know that with Tupperware you can host a book party, gather some orders ($350 in sales) and you will have earned our Business kit FREE!!! NO CATCH!!! Check out my site at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca and let me know if you have ANY questions. All I need to get you started is your name and address. Hope you find your perfect fit and I hope you will consider Tupperware. Thanks, Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 6:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Work at home united is our team, we are partnered with a Wellness Co. that has been in business since 1985.
    Our Wellness co. is with the better business bureau and in the INC 500 Hall of fame.
    The following is some of the things we said NO to:

*No MLM (were consumer direct marketing)
    *No overhead
    *No inventory
    *No Selling Products ourselves
    *No quotas that you have to meet
    *No parties required(but they are fun to have!)

Here is some of our PERKS:
    *a free website
    *unlimited support and training.
    *work your own schedule
    *fun contests and bonuses
    *double advancement bonuses offered
    *car bonus
    *residual income
    *a great feeling helping others
    *a safer home, healthy family, better life!
    www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome

Earn $150 FREE Gas this month!
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 10:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Here is a work at home group where moms truly helping each other. Please copy and paste this URL into your browser and check us out! http://www.cafemom.com/group/45027. I hope to see you there. We give you your first 2 sign ups when you join through the group!
    mommyto2boys77

Answer by mommyto2boys77 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• This is my new WAHM site just the thing. http://garlicmom.tripod.com
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 6:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2008