Does anyone know if there is a home based business company that does things like cloth diapers & nursing pads?

I know there are lots of companies out there that make & sell them, and I know there are people who make and sell them on Esty and whatnot, but I'm not that talented... So I was wondering if there is a HBB that does this kind of thing?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 2:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• I don't think so, I know all the WAHM's I do just do the business part themselves... Good luck though!
    MIA0223

Answer by MIA0223 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I was thinking I would love to do "Natural Babies" parties & tables with things like cloth diapers & nursing pads... But I am not sure how to get started.... It would be an awesome company and opportunity if there were one. But I'm not sure where to start...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I think there is one called "its a diaper party " diaperparties.com
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• For the most part I think its independent...but there is another Community board all together that might seriously be able to help with this question if you want to message me for it
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Check with the Direct Selling Association (DSA).
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2010