How can I do this for him? TMI adult content

My df always wants anal. It hurts really bad before he even gets in, needless to say I dont let him. Is there anything I can do to make it less painful? I've tried lube and vaseline.

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 2:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• if you want to do it then you have to relax...the more tense you are the more painful the process will be...also try clitoral stimulation to help put the focus ele where while he is trying to enter...but if it hurts then dont force it sex should feel good for all involved
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I agree with Candi- the muscles do need stretching in order for it to be less painful and more enjoyable. However, if its not doing anything for you, tell him so. Just because he wants to, is no reason to cause yourself unnecessary pain.
    Mercedus

Answer by Mercedus at 2:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• The quesion is whether or not you really want to do it... if you do thats fine practice maybe by yourself with a toy or something to start off... if you dont just tell him... my SO knows thats not going to happen and he is fine with it... if you dont want to he should understand and if he doesnt the tell him you want to stick something up his rear to let him know how it feels
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 2:43 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• It's a muscle that needs streching and will hold a strech for a short while. Play with it and slowly go from 1 finger to 2 to 3.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Lots and lots of lub
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Why not ask him why he insists on doing something to you that hurts like hell and you're obviously not comfortable with? We don't have to give in to our SO's every little whim.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Lube..and let him work it in.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2010