Has anyone gotten a flu shot this year? Any problems?

I just got a flu shot about 2 hours. My arm and head hurts and I am going to have to lie down.

depressedmom65

Asked by depressedmom65 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Health

• I don't get them
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• We do not get flu shots. They are also different (at least in our area) this year. The Health Dept. released a statement that it's a 3-in-1 shot containing the H1N1 vaccine as well. Apparently, a lot of people were not informed of that when they got it and it caused a lot of outrage.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• We got the flu shots and haven't had any problems. We are going to go for the second dose for our almost 7-months-old son. Sometimes, it happens. If it goes for too much longer, I would call the doctor to make sure that everything is okay. Good luck!
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 2:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I got mine, and the only problem was a sore arm when I rolled over on it in bed for a few nights. Other than that I never knew I got one.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I got mine and my arm was sore if I bumped into something. Nothing else.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 3:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Got mine a couple weeks ago. No problems besides a sore arm for a couple days. I just couldn't sleep on that side, but it wasn't too bad other than that.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2010