living with the in laws

Okay, so this isn't a question..... more of a venting post if you live with your in laws or parents..My husband and I lived in FL (no family around) we found out we were pregnant and were thrilled (both of us NEW parents.. no prior kids) then we found out we had twins... His parents offered that we stay with them for help.... so we decided on it and packed all our stuff and moved to NJ...
worst mistake ever... we would move but im due in two weeks so we are trying to stick it out another year since we spent all this time doing the nursery and such. but i'm just so annoyed since everytime we try and have sex someone bothers us, I (9 months pregnant mind you) clean up after his parents, his 18 year old sister and 23 year old brother (yes, it's a big house) ..... since we dont pay rent we pay for other things and buy the groceries.... (which arnt cheap for a family of 6... and then I have to listen to my SOs 18 year old

FITmama2B

Asked by FITmama2B at 2:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• sister bitch all the time about highschool and people drinking all "her" milk.... I'm totally loosing it... and his 23 year old brother is totally jobless that doesnt do shit for the family....

ahhhhh how am I going to survive another year?
    FITmama2B

Comment by FITmama2B (original poster) at 2:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• cant you move out and still be close to them??? there is NO way I could live with my parents or in laws.. and we still see each other often!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• GOOD LUCK!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• it's only going to get worse if you stay (atleast that was my experience). if you can get your own place you should.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• well I think we are trying to wait and have the babies and see how we do with two newborns... my husband will be going back to work right away so it will be me all by myself..

and yeah I would be willing to do that except we hate the area we are in...... cornfieldssss..... welcome to south jersey lol
    FITmama2B

Comment by FITmama2B (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I would just try and stick it out for a few more months and get your selves settled into being parents to two babies and then find a place of your own. A year is a long time and you also want to take in concentration that your hormones are going crazy and you may be really moody. I know i was before i had my DD.

Congrats on the two little ones and god bless you get some rest momma to-be because sleep isn't gonna be happening for a while  :~)

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• good luck im in the same boat! my 17 year old pot smoking dead beat brother who is a pain in the a$$ wakes our daughter all the time cuz he goes out at all hours of the night and is super loud!! drives me nuts! we are moving in a few months we are fixing up the house we bought this summer! good luck! deep breaths! its going to be ok!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2010