Going to a rock concert this weekend, what to wear? Ideas?

Nothing over the top or too wild, I'm 41 and excited to be going. Been years and I have no idea what I should wear. Thanks!

Futuregirlzone

Asked by Futuregirlzone at 2:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• Be comfy. Jeans and sturdy, comfy shoes are most important, IMO. I'd go with a layering of cute tops (where I live because it gets cold) so that I could take off as the concert hall heats up.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 2:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• comfy shoes for sure...wahtever you are comfortable in
    who are you going to see?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• No open toe shoes! oy I'll never make that mistake again! Jeans and a cute top with some layers!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 3:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Who are you going to see?

I'd say be comfy as well.........jeans, tennies shoes in case ya get stepped on.....if indoors I would not dress in too many layers, outdoor....concert check the weather. But most of all have fun and ROCK ON!!!!!!!! LOL
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Thank you for the jeans/layering ideas. BTW I'm going to see Mushroomhead!!!!
    Futuregirlzone

Comment by Futuregirlzone (original poster) at 3:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2010