do you have tattoos?

what are they... how many... i have 3 a fairy on my back... my sons name down my left arm... and my nephew passed away a few months ago so i got his name and 2 sparrows... and i want more

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 2:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I only have one right now but I"m saving to get my other one. The one I have is a tiger cub sitting behind a daisy and it's on my shoulder blade. The other one I'm going to get is going to represent my kids. I'm using their chinese zodiacs. I'm going to have a Dragon (my husband) with it's wings around a tiger cub, rooster, and a monkey playing together. I'm going to have that on my calf.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Butterfly on my foot.. An "S" on each wrist on the inside.. Tribal with nautical stars on my lower back.. Chinese strength sign on my shoulder blade.. & a nautical star on my neck
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:58 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i have my dds name on my hip and 3 geese on my chest.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yup so far just one. It's a red, white, and blue butterfly. My next and last one will be my kids baby foot prints on the other shoulder.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I have 4--one on each shoulder blade, one wrapped around the top of my arm, and one on my foot. More to come for my other children!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I have two so far..I have a tribal on my foot and a rose/moon on my hip...after I have the baby and loose the baby weight I am going to get one with all three of my kids names between my shoulders
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I have about 50 hours of work, both ribs, hips, lower back and working on the rest of my back piece.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 3:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My entire back is done and reaches over the shoulders about 6 inches. Nothing is visable unless I choose for it to be. Total of about 15 hours and big $$
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My husband and I got tattoos on our 5th Anniversary about 5 years ago. He got the sun on his neck and I got the moon on my hip because we are like night and day. He is more like night and I am more like day though so we thought it would be fun to swap it. Also, because I got the moon it had to be in a more hidden place and because his is the sun it got to be in a more visible area.
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 3:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• grr..that should read 115 hours, not 15.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2010