did you ever have second thoughts?

my SO and i have been together a little over 4 years and have a son who is almost 2... we were going to plan a wedding last year and it never happend... then said we will next year when we can afford it... to save the money for a wedding... but then we talked about going to a courthouse and having a party later for the reception or something... nothing big... we are not into that very much... i can see myself with him forever but sometimes i have second thoughts about marriage and im not sure why... have you ever felt this... i feel guilty for having the thoughts

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 3:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I never had second thoughts about marrying my one and only husband or marriage for that matter. I wasn't nervous at all on our wedding day a little over 3 years ago. However, my bridesmaids were nervous. I couldn't wait to marry my hubby. He is a wonderful man, and we have an almost 7-months-old son.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 3:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I didn't have 2nd thoughts when I got married and that was 10 years ago. We have the typical arguments and disagreements but everyone does. I can't imagine him with anyone else cause that would make me sad. He's not perfect but he's awesome in many ways. It's okay for you to be uncertain cause I've heard it's normal.
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 3:15 PM on Oct. 14, 2010