Do you have a child that is

so much more effort than your others that you can't even imagine have more children? lol

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 3:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• nope!!!

with my #2 you have to set with her and work with her on things so she can understand it she has a very short attention span. so it really takes a lot longer to get her to pick up on things then most. but once she does she knows it. it's just getting her to keep doing it after she knows it.

i'm also pregnant with our #6
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 3:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• HAHAHA! Yes. I always tell people that my first child was so great that she lured us into a false sense of security to think that one more right away would be great......well my second is so headfirst and headstrong that we went from wanting 4 kids total to thinking about not having any more at all. LOL. I love both of them more than life itself, though. :) <3
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• that is the reason my sister says she doesnt want anymore kids. and being around my niece for 10 minutes i can see why. she is a real handful.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yeah that is why she is the youngest. What a pain.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:02 AM on Oct. 15, 2010