So yesterday, like always, my SO got mad at me because I wouldn't have sex with him.! I'm 7 months pregnant and don't feel like it a lot.. (continuted below)!

Well he went and spent the day in the garage and I needed someone to talk to.. so I talked to MY brother.. All i said was my SO is mad at me cuz i wouldn't have sex with him! Now my SO is mad because he says I was talking shit on him and shouldn't have told anyone that! I wasn't talking shit.. I just needed someone to talk to! What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Guys are weird about sharing personal information about them with your family but wouldn't think twice about sharing information about us. You had every right to vent and it's not like you made anything up. He just doesn't want anyone to know that he is a horndog... FYI: guys find you very attractive when you are pregnant with their child for some reason.
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 3:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I think your hubby needs to understand more that you are very hormoneal and that he needs to stop his bull shit. I also think that you need to look at the fact that your hubby has feelings also and you all need to have more commiucation. You think you all are having issues now you two better learn how to commiucate before this baby comes. It took both of you to make this baby you both need to raise this child together and act like adults. Your hubby can't be yelling at you or running to the garage everytime he just doesn't want to deal with things. Sounds to me that he has some growing up to do in the next 3 months. Starting now would be a good thing.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Me personally.

I would not have spoken to my brother about this issue. However, my husband and I do not discuss our issues/problems/fights with others. Those things are between us, and for us to discuss and share. If I have to/need to talk to someone about such an issue, my husband is who I talk to (and vice-a-versa). Bringing in family members/outsiders in general, tends to cause more problems in the long run in our relationship. It can be viewed by the other as "talking shit", it can also cause family members/outsiders to develop opinions that can cause family friction/issues, and other issues.. So, we do not discuss things of that nature outside of ourselves (meaning family./friends who are directly involved with each of us & our lives in general).

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I understand you just needed someone to talk. I guess in the future don't talk to your brother about your sex life. I do understand not wanting to have sex when you're pregnant. Take care.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 3:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i wouldnt have told anyone that, i can see why he would be upset.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• ITS MY BROTHER!! I needed an outsiders advice. I could have talked to another guy! WTF!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Chica, my brother is his best friend.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I can understand that he may be upset cuz of you talking about your personal business to others, especially family, however, I don't agree that he should be upset about not having sex. Thats just wrong! Sounds like he needs to grow up a bit! hugs mama!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Okay.. my brother is his best friend. Thats who i told. & he tells him everything anyway! That i never want to have sex with him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i wouldn't have told my brother that because he a guy and he might teas him about because thats how guys are so i can see why he is upset you properly hurt his manhood but i'd would most likely of had to talk to someone to
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2010