Have you tried the Access Bar?

I LOVE the taste of the Access fat burner bar! It is what gets me up every AM at 3:30 to drive to the gym for my workout! I get a 'treat' of the Access bar (mint chocolate is my fav) 15 min before I get to the gym. Patented formula starts burning fat for energy in 15 mins! I have one before a walk/run with my boys. Anyone else loving these? Have you used the shake? would you suggest?

girlcar99

Asked by girlcar99 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm sorry,but I have to ask,why in the world would you get up at 3:30 in the morning to go workout?
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Its the only time I have! That leaves my husband home with the kids- all peacefully sleeping- and my hubby leaves for work by 6, so I have to be home by 5:30. Closest gym being a 1/2 hr away- that is how the math works out! Only other time I could go is in the late evening- 10ish, and I'm not a huge fan of working out in front of people and I am sure to have the gym to myself in the AM! ;) We all do what we have to do!
    girlcar99

Comment by girlcar99 (original poster) at 4:19 PM on Oct. 14, 2010