please someone calm me down im so mad im shaking and my heart is racing

im gonna F***ing kill this SOB that our roommate has here it is his lazy ass 27 year old son that is here now cause his mommy didnt want to take care of him he doesnt work and doesnt pay rent and he runs this place like its his im gonna stab him in the face i cant take this bs anymore ...... doe sanyone know what i can do to calm down it like the farther along in my pregnancy i get the more pissed off at this lazy pig i get .. please any advice???

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you're having serious problems with your roommates son, you need to speak with your roommate about it. You definitely don't need any major stress during your pregnancy, and the hormones that are already going crazy in your system might cause you to snap. I'd definitely suggest getting it off your chest. I would talk to your roommate though, not his son. Be kind. Be courteous...but express what feelings you need to and make sure that it's known you are unhappy with the situation and some kind of resolution needs to be made about it.
    Anonymous

• Breathe. lol. I understand your frustrations. Can you take a walk? Take a shower or a bath?Crank the radio up and dance around like a maniac? Those are my 3 "stress relievers". Just remember, you don't want your baby born in a jail cell, right? lol.

Good luck!!!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 6:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Go break some stuff. Rip something up. Scream into a pillow or something. Or you could have an orgasm.... TMI but that always helps me calm down and feel better.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• we have more than once he at least stop smoking in the house but other then that his dad just says oh ok ohok ohok wee are movving in ddecc k if i can take waiting that long ii never get pissed like this evver but i jusst feel like im gonna jump aat him and break his neeck he is justt so aaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• ol not supposed to walk alot right now .. im scared to shower or anything cause his son peaks in my bathroom and SO is not here he is at work
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Oh, wow! He peaks in the bathroom? I thought you were just frustrated b/c he is a bum. Sounds like there are some real problems. For that I would tell your roommate that his son has to leave. PRONTO. Or better yet, have your SO do the talking!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• he has and it does no good and his dad doesnt even want him here but he is too nice so when mommy was sick of him he came here and ya peaks in the bathroom and in our room we had to put a dead bolt on our room door
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• and now my stomach is hurting i feel a burning feeling in my uterus and going in to my legs .. it hurts ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• tell him he needs to get out of the house for a lil while so u can have some alone time maybe that will help... tell him just go walk around the block!!
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 6:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• he wont leave he thinks i have no place in talking to him he says im a woman and need to learn my place he said that when i told him i wasnt cleaning up after him
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2008