How can i find moms that are army wifes

Hey ladies i was wondering how i can find other mommy on here that are army wives or that has a hubby in the serivce i am new to all the army thing my hubby leaves for basic training in december and i would like to find friends to talk to about it i dont have no ideal what its going to be like we have two boys and a baby girl on the way i am just in need to make other mommys like me thanks

ArmyWife11510

Asked by ArmyWife11510 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Im an army wife and have also served in the army. If you ever need to talk pm me. Ill be happy to talk to you about everything that you have questions about....or if you just want to talk =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Join the Military Moms group. We chat quite a bit in there.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I'm not Army but I'm Navy but soon to be Army. After hubby returns for this tour he'll join the Army. I'm always here if you want to talk
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• There are groups here you can check into.
    earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 4:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I'm an Army wife. Have been for over 4 years now. My husband is in the National Guard, but has a full time position through them. If you have any questions, pm me. Also, look for Military Wife/Mom groups here on cafemom. There's a few of them!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 5:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I'm an Air Force wife i'm new at it the military wife thing just like you
    linseyfrayer

Answer by linseyfrayer at 2:33 AM on Oct. 15, 2010