What do you like and don't like about yourself?

I like that I am 125lbs after 5 kids, have many ideas, great at math, have a good eye for taking pictures, am very passionate about many things, a positive thinker, am rational, responsible, talkative and compassionate.

I don't like that I am impatient, scattered brain, lack good memory skills, too tolerant, demanding, and non-daring when it comes to bungee jumping and the like.

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 3:33 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well I like that I have thick hair and a nice body after 2 kids (not an easy thing to do), good at writing,reading, science, and psychology.

What I do not like is that I do not have many hobbies, horrible at math, ugly toes lol, and too pasive sometimes.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I LIKE THAT IM A GOOD MOM AND THAT I HAVE SENSE OF HUMOR AND THAT IM KIND TO EVERYONE!
    I DONT LIKE THAT IM FAT AND CANT LOOSE ANY WEIGHT NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY BECAUSE OF THYROID! :( bUT OH WELL I HAVE 2 BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY CHILDREN AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME!
    madisonandgavin

Answer by madisonandgavin at 3:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I'm a great listener, very strong maternal instincts, great hula hooper, great singer and decent musician, I learned how to crochet by myself.
    I tend to compare myself to people better off than me way too much, I nag a lot, i'm very impatient, I hold grudges
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i like that i'm creative, active, direct, a size 6 at 6 ft, a hard worker and a good listener
    i don't like that i am impatient, tempermental, intolerant of stupidity, and easily annoyed
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Don't like:
    sometimes too blunt
    procrastinate a little too much
    sometimes I talk too loud
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I don't like my stomach, the fact that my thyroid is out of whack which makes it hard to lose weight and that my metabolism seems to be shot. I like everything else...LOL!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 3:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Like:
    big smile, witty and decisive
    hootie826