How to let a man know you're interested...

...without going up to him and telling him? I know it's the 21st century, but I can't do it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I dunno... I simply told my DH I wanted to see him naked... It went from there...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Me personally. I just tell him. My view is this.

If I don't tell him, how can I expect him to just '"know".. I can not look at my husband's ass and read his mind, therefore I do not expect him to do that.. LOL... My husband, like most men in general, does not get subtle hints, mainly because he knows that if he interprets them wrongly, it could cause problems.. lol. So he doesn't interpret anything that's just a hint .. lol

I know when I was young (early 20's) and we were first married. I was foolish and thought, "well, if I were this, or do this, etc.. he'll know what I want and it will happen".. Sadly, most of the time, he didn't just "get it", and then I would have hurt feelings and feelings of rejection because he didn't respond to me the way I expected or wanted. I learned that in order to get the response/reaction I was looking for, I had to make my intentions/my wants/my needs clearly known.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Whatever you do do not say the 3 words he' 'll run the other way. Just be yourself he' 'll catch on.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Sorry... Typo..

Should be young foolish and dating ... LOL

I've been married so damn long now, it's hard for me to remember what it was like before marriage.. LOL

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Bat your eyes at him and go from there
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 4:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2010