Bedtime Routine

What is your bedtime routine?

If my husband is home, is goes something like this: after the kids get in bed we take our showers and watch our shows, kinda sit around and just be together, then we smoke our last cigarette of the day and go to bed and either watch a movie, snuggle until we go to sleep, or have grownup time before sleeping.

If he's not home, it's more like this: after the kids go to bed I do a million loads of laundry while watching tv and movies, take a shower, mess with the dog and the cats because they are going crazy because we aren't in bed yet, aimlessly wander the internet, stay up all night because I HATE sleeping in bed alone, and eventually fall asleep to get up and do it all again the next day.

QueenMomma2023

Asked by QueenMomma2023 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Health

• Wow, your night without your hubby sounds a LOT like me without mine! lol!

With my hubby: He watches tv while I aimlessly play on the computer or do homework, both waiting for the other to say "let's go to bed." Finally one of us gives up and goes to bed. If it's a work night he usually goes before me by about an hour. If it's not a work night, then I usually go to the bathroom, take my contacts out, brush my teeth, and wash my face and just as I'm crawling into bed my hubby walks in. Then we fight over whose knee gets to rest on the body pillow and then we fall asleep.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 5:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2010