Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What product should I be using on my vagina?

I have thick, almost like a cake icing texture discharge that's white. I also have an odor. Hardly any itch. Besides going to the doctor, what should I Vagisil or Monistat?


Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Uh, the one your doc recommends when you go in to get checked out! Do NOT self-treat something like that - you could end up in worse shape than you are now. Call your doc first thing in the morning and get it checked out!

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

  • Just let it ride wear panty liners and keep it clean soon she will be herself again GL

    Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

  • Any brand of yeast infection, even the store brand, works about the same. Vagisil is not yeast infection medication though. It just "hides" the itch. Make sure you get something specifically for yeast infections. But I would say that if you use it & the problem still is not resolved you should see a doctor because it may not be a yeast infection.

    Answer by lisa89j at 3:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2010