What product should I be using on my vagina?

I have thick, almost like a cake icing texture discharge that's white. I also have an odor. Hardly any itch. Besides going to the doctor, what should I use...like Vagisil or Monistat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Health

• Uh, the one your doc recommends when you go in to get checked out! Do NOT self-treat something like that - you could end up in worse shape than you are now. Call your doc first thing in the morning and get it checked out!
    Anonymous

• Just let it ride wear panty liners and keep it clean soon she will be herself again GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Any brand of yeast infection, even the store brand, works about the same. Vagisil is not yeast infection medication though. It just "hides" the itch. Make sure you get something specifically for yeast infections. But I would say that if you use it & the problem still is not resolved you should see a doctor because it may not be a yeast infection.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 3:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2010