What ticks you off?

It ticks me off when my snoopy neighbor knows everything about everyone. It also ticks me off when everything but my income goes up.

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 3:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When my dh gives me a stupid look because I didn't get him clean underwear from the dryer before he took a shower. You need the underwear, not me! Why can't you remember it?
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:58 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• people who don't understand the definition or MERGE LANE! It doesn't mean cut off the people that are aready in the flow of traffic!.....ok i'm done
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• when a renter doesn't pay their rent and is putting be out by making me go to court every month!!! ahhhhh.
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 4:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• At this particular moment, when people block an aisle at the store to text or make a phone call. Then they look at me like I am the a-hole for saying excuse me because I want to get past or I need to get the item in the area they are blocking.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:17 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• When I am on the highway and the person in front of me is swerving back and forth... When I go to pass that specific person... their head is facing down and then they hold up a cell phone like they are texting while driving!!! It isn't just dangerous to them it is dangerous to everone else on the road!!! If I could I would reach over and slap the crap out of them!!! DRIVES ME NUTZ!
    maxwell488

Answer by maxwell488 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• stupid drivers!!
    Ms.TM

Answer by Ms.TM at 4:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• what ticks me off is when my brother pics up my son for 2 seconds and makes him cry and then passes him to me
    rinaangle2010

Answer by rinaangle2010 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Inconsiderate people. The kind who think the world owes them everything.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 5:43 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• When you have medical tests done and they take days and days to give the results.
    Anonymous

• you nailed it!
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2010