Are you all aware of the EDUCATIONAL Backgrounds of our Presidential Canidates? Please read this information before you respond since so many get offended by remarks about McCain/Palin but are so quick to remark on FALSE info about Obama's faith! Do your homework people. This election is important to all our futures! God Bless.

Just so you know Palin Never completed a degree in college...only semesters! McCain only went to Military school! Education isn't everything but that's like saying a high school drop out should be able to run for president.

SemperFiesty29

Asked by SemperFiesty29 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• "McCain graduated from the Naval Academy in June 1958; he was fifth from the bottom in class rank, 894th out of 899."

I'm an Obama supporter, but the Naval Academy is actually a very respected and good college. It's very very difficult to graduate from there.

That being said...fifth from the bottom? Oh...god. I guess someone has to be at the bottom, right?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• bull people are quick to jump and make accusations and make remarks on both sides of the political party, so this whole post was just to get people fired up over what you believe
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 6:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Yay! Another post bashing McCain and Palin. And full of inaccurate, opinionated "information" at that. Should I point out how many women here you've offended because they don't hold college degrees and have simply worked their lowly way up from the bottom?

I'll have to remember you mocking their lack of education as compared to Obama the next time I see a Dem on this site complaining about attacks on their candidate of choice.
    Anonymous

• George W. got a Masters in Business Administration from Harvard in 1975. He also attended Yale!

Sooo...How far did that Ivy league education get us? LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 6:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Anon, I hope you're not referring to me as the one with "inaccurate information".

If you can prove that he didn't graduate from the Naval Academy and was 894th in his class, please feel free to prove me wrong.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• This has been posted about earlier, from my stand point the only thing Obama's education did was teach him how to write a book and speak well. I prefer the college of hard knocks and experience over the degree the supporters of Obama want to elect him based upon.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 6:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• No, cait. Sorry for the confusion--I should have clarified that I was referring to the OP. Palin has a Bachelor's Degree in Communications Journalism from the Univ. of Idaho. And "only" went to Military School is a poor choice of words. As you pointed out, cait, the Naval Academy is a difficult school to get into and graduate from.

ROFL BTW @ Mommas!
    Anonymous

• I watched this video today...my mind is completely made up...y'all should watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYRpIf2F9NA

Absolutely unbelievable...made me sick.
    kscalhoun

Answer by kscalhoun at 6:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I don't think any amount of college is going to take the place of actual experience when it comes being a President, I mean if you take a highly educated individual that is passionate does that make them qualified because they speak well?
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 6:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• McCain graduated from Naval Acadmey! You are aware that it is one of the top ranked COLLEGES in the country aren't you? One of the longest running COLLEGE football rivalries is Army vs Navy.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2008