Any ideas on what to do with steak? We always have a freezer full of steak. But, I get tired of eatting it. Any recipes or ideas on what I can do with it?

smarie1011

Asked by smarie1011 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• You want me to come pick some up? I love steak!

What about shish kabobs?

allrecipes.com has great recipes.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Some ideas: Fajitas, chili, stir fry, sauteed with mushrooms and onions and put in fettuccine Alfredo, smoked over a fire, omelets....
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 4:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• You can have Burritos, Tacos, Fajitas, Quesadillas, and other dishes of that nature with steak.
    You can also make a cowboy casarole with steak. Which is meat, cubed potatoes, Veggies, and Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Soup. Oven Temp at 350 for 30 minutes.
    You can also Shred it and make BBQ Shredded Steak Sandwiches.
    You can add shredded steak to a salad.
    You can spice up a Tuna Casarole with bite size pieces of steak. If tenderized properly.
    You can add tenderized steak to Jumbalya, Red Beans and Rice, Dirty Rice.
    You can cube it up and have Steak tips over rice with brown gravy. Or instead of rice you can do mashed potatoes.

Steak can be put into just about any meat dish.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Everybody already mentioned everything I was going to suggest but...........you can send any that you don't want my way! ;) I've been craving steak, steak and more steak since I've been pregnant this time, and it's not exactly cheap so we don't have it often. Enjoy!
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Fajitas, kebabs, cheesesteak sandwiches, tacos

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I slice it into strips and add veggies for stir fry.
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Get a FONDUE set.....

Cook the steak and veggies that way or if you have a few fondues, you can warm up sauces...etc!

http://www.bestfondue.com/steak-fondue-recipe.html

http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-0,fondue_steak,FF.html  ALOT of ideas here should you do a fondue! LOL

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Mmm, my favorite - I have DH grill an extra 1 or 2 steaks, but leave them fairly rare. When they're cool I put them in the fridge. The next morning I slice them super thin, then chop some potatoes, fry them til they're done, add the steak, beat some eggs with salt & pepper & a little milk, pour into the meat & potatoes, and scramble. Sometimes put some cheese on top. Eat it just like that, or wrap in a tortilla for an on-the-go breakfast. Or skip the potatoes and wrap, for less carbs.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 9:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• try marinating it differently
    linseyfrayer

Answer by linseyfrayer at 2:30 AM on Oct. 15, 2010