would any of u get jelous too?

my boyfriend and i have been together for 4 years now. we have a wonderful baby boy (6 months old) and my boyfriend goes to FIDM which is a fashion school and the majority of the students are girls but thirs guys too!! but alll of these girls from his school ae always calling him and texting them!! what do i do i just get soo jelous cus all the girls are sooo pretty and my boyfriend and them have the whole fashion thing in common!! im not gunna lie i do feel insecure ever since i had the baby because i dont feel as pretty and i dont like my body as i used to!! am i ovverreacting or do i have the right to be jelous ?

thanks,

beautifulesme

Asked by beautifulesme at 6:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• How come all these chicks have his number though! Tell him to stop giving that sh!t out!!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• My dh went to culinary school and has made lots of new friends and yes some female they call and text him and no I don't have a problem I trust him and he is not hiding it from me if his phone rings he will ask me to get it sometimes I have seen the texts we have been married for almost 17 years and have 6 kids with one on the way so I am okay with it. If he was hiding it from me then I might have a problem all they ever talk about is food and resturants that kind of crap and I have met most of the and most are married. Why do they call is it for school or other thing?
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 6:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I would be a little jealous. But you have something those girls don't. His love and his baby. My hubby loves girls. He's a big teddy bear. He just thinks girls are so sweet and fun. Plus girls LOVE my hubby. I've had to come to terms with that. He's MY husband and the father of MY baby. Your bf chose you. If he wanted one of those girls he'd do it. Men seem to be able to leave relationships pretty easily. Just tell him how you feel and he'll be able to comfort you.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• IF you have a problem with it first ask yourself why......Has he done anything that makes you feel his feelings have changed? Or is it just your insecure? Either way it needs to be dealt with before it becomes a problem. I am all for honesty, I believe you should talk to him and explain WHY your uncomfortable with the girls calling. See how he reacts and listen to what he says. If you don't like fashion and thats something he does enjoy talking about, you have to come to an agreement on how much is too much convo with the other girls or how comfy is too comfy. Talk to YOUR MAN GIRL!
    MsV

Answer by MsV at 6:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• i'd tell him to stop giving out his number.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 6:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I think it's disrespectful of him to get calls and texts from them. I won't allow that. They can talk in class, no need to keep in contact outside of school. One thing does lead to another and guys will be guys no matter what. Having a baby with someone will not stop them from cheating if they want to. You have a right to be jealous but don't feel insecure. You are probably more beautiful than they are. If he respects and loves you he will stop.
    nora17

Answer by nora17 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• YOU DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO FEEL JEALOUS BECCAUSE HONESTLY THAT IS DISRESPECTFUL BUT BE GLAD HE IS NOT IDING IT FROM YOU AT LEAST YOU KNOW BUT MAYBE YIOU SHOULD TLL HIM HOW YOU FEEL AND SEE WHAT HE SAYS AND IF IT DOESN'T GET BETTER THAN DO WHA YOU GOTTA DO.
    sniyah

Answer by sniyah at 11:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2008