Anyone else ever feel the way i do?!?

This is my first pregnancy and I'm only 9weeks, but I am sooo ready to get this over with.My due date is June 3rd, 2009 and it seems so far away.I've always been an impatient person and I thought being pregnant would be fun for me but its not at all!The nausea and tiredness, etc was all expected and although I hate it, that's not the issue.I just want to fast forward to my due date and get it over with.I'm already showing but I envy all the women who are farther along and already showing.I've always wanted two kids but I can't see myself doing this again,the wait is killing me!Don't get me wrong I knew what I was getting into and I am excited to be a mom but being pregnant is not something I'm enjoying.Anyone feel or have felt the same and what advice do you have to help me be PATIENT?!?(sorry so long!)

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 6:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Pregnancy is NOT fun in the beginning. Adjusting to your new body and your new hormones sucks. Pretty much all I can tell you is that it does get better. Wait until you start showing and you find out the gender and your baby starts kicking. Most people are much kinder to pregnant women, it's probably because they're afraid of getting yelled at :P

But yeah, I hated being pregnant until about 25 weeks. That's when my daughter started rolling around and kicking every single day. I couldn't wait to wake up and feel her. Now I'm 32 weeks and even though I'm very much looking forward to seeing her for the first time, I'm lamenting the fact that it's almost all over. I kind of wish I could be nine weeks again, knowing what I know now =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Pregnancy was tough on me. It felt like forever. Once the baby's born time will fly. As my mom told me when I was realizing just how long 9 months is, "Just ride it out and try to enjoy the ride." Keep in mind that this relatively short time of unpleasantness will earn you a baby. A little person. Who is yours for ever and ever! I hope this helps, even a little.
    salamaat

Answer by salamaat at 6:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I have to admit I didn't like being pregnant either. It will be over before you know it!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Well your barely in the first trimester (like me) this is going to be my 3rd kid. It gets soooo much more fun when you start felling the baby kick and you find out the sex and you start picking names and all that and i'm starting to get impatient too, but theres really nothing you can do about it. My pregnancys with my two kids went by fast and i'm sure yours well too. That's what I keep telling myself, I'm so tired of being tired. Not sick yet but anticipate it. But it will get alot more fun as you get farther along, just hang in there...it'll pass
    maderacaligirl

Answer by maderacaligirl at 6:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Once you get to the point where you can feel the baby move you'll love being pregnant. Im on my 3rd i know how you feel but after you have the baby you'll miss being pregnant and soon be ready for another.
    Anonymous

• Also, I can't BELIEVE that it's almost November. Back in June when I was nine weeks, if you would've told me that time would fly as fast as it has, I wouldn't have believed you. I would've called bullshit so fast. I'm due December 20th, and the thought that there's only one full month left before my baby will be here is terrifying. Time flies faster than you know.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• i am due next month, i think i also felt pretty impatient in the beginning, but now that i only have a few more weeks, i am getting a little sad about loosing my baby bump, the mystery of it all, and how different my body looks and feels.

Loba

Answer by Loba at 7:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• You will start to feel better. The nausea eventually goes away. It seemed like forever before my 1st pregnancy was over. The anticipation killed me. I just wanted him to be here! I am 30wks pregnant with my 2nd now, and the whole pregnancy has flown by. I think probably because I am so busy with my son now. Your pregnancy will start to get fun once you are farther along and REALLY start showing and when the baby starts moving. Some days I wanted to stay pregnant forever. Your due date will be here faster than you expect. Honest.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 10:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2008