Is there someone in your life that you just loathe?

There is in my life, I can't stand her. She's so ghetto until its not even funny. Wears her daughter's hair barrettes and talks like someone is holding her tongue. She always looks like she's smoking weed and she is just plain ugly inside and out. Why do I dislike her so much, because she has absolutely no respect for anyone not even herself. Wearing the same clothes day after day. She thinks she's smart!!!!!!!!! But I just got some good news. SHE PUT IN HER 2 WKS NOTICE TODAY...HALLELUJAH. THANK GOD... I PRAYED EARLIER THAT SHE WOULD LEAVE AND WAS TOLD LIKE 10 MINS AGO THAT SHE PUT IN A 2 WKS NOTICE......AHHH AAAHAAAA HAAAA. BYE YOU DEVIL!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, mine is my mother in law.
    Anonymous

• Nope, it takes too much energy. I just ignore them if I need to.
    Anonymous

Whoops! Hit the anon button by accident.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Ugh! My Great-Aunt. She is nearly 60 and acts like she is 15. She is an old lady and acts like a skank bag! She thinks that EVERYONE owe's her something. I NEVER hear from her unless she wants something from me or DH, and its not even a "Hey, how are you? can you do me a favor?" its more like a "I Need for you to..." It pisses me off beyond anything. I Usually avoid her calls and let voicemail pick it up. However recently she has been showing up unanounced if I ignore her calls...
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 5:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Several white trash bitches!!! Can't stand them and what they represent!!! one of em is so sick and disgusting trying to make a 6 year old accuse her own mother of bad bad things!!! when i think that this bitch still lives close to when i live it makes me ill!!! to top it off she is my boyfriends ex!!! soooo yes i know how you feel lol ;).. at least your prayer came true! I feel so evil sometimes butttt i can't help it when it comes to this disgusting pig!
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My so-called MOM! I hate her! She beat me as a kid and she has beaten my kids!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 5:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I cut all of those people out of my life. It isn't worth it to me to waste my energy on them.
    luvsmygirls77

Answer by luvsmygirls77 at 6:15 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My future mother in law. She made my Fiance's life a living hell while he was growing up. Too many boyfriends to count, 7 husbands, drug issues, tried to kill herself in front of him 3 times. And nothing is ever her fault. My daughter and I are never around her because it's just an unhealthy atmosphere.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My husband has a "friend" who calls him all the time, day and night, to talk about whatever his tiny little manic-depressive brain happens to be chewing on at the moment. Lots of times my husband will let these calls go to voicemail because he gets tired of the dude too, and whenever I hear the messages it's this huge long stream-of-consciousness ramble about how women are all vampires, all medications have tracking devices in them so the government knows where we are, how he can't get a job because he has no driver's license and he can't get his license because "nobody will help him study for the test" and last but certainly not least, how broke he is, yet he constantly and I do mean constantly sends us random FedEx packages packed with useless crap like videotapes and stamps and books he got for a quarter. I loathe this man an I wish he would get the help he so desperately needs and leave us alone.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:28 AM on Oct. 15, 2010