Have you lied???

Have you ever lied to you DH/SO about "naughty" things you've done or partners in your past just so he wouldn't pressure you for the same or know too much? I have with regard to specifc acts, experimentation and number of partners. Don't want him to what a dirty girl the mother of his children was !!!! :)...i know, i know...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope, hubby knows it all, even though there wasn't a lot to tell him, we met when I was 14.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• No, we have been friends for 15 years and BFF for 8. We know all there is to know about each other including the 'dirty' things that we have done. We also know that some of those things were experimental and were not liked and we would not pressure the other to do them again.
    We both knew that neither one of use was pure when we got together and that we each had many partners. As for bringing up specifics, we don't really ask or volunteer the information because that was the past and we are the now.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yes. My husband doesn't know how many partners I was with before him. It isn't something I am proud of and wasn't something I felt like sharing with him when we first met. I didn't know we would get married honestly so i didn't think anything of not telling the truth.
    luvsmygirls77

Answer by luvsmygirls77 at 5:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I'm going to have to say that yes, I haven't been up front about certain past experiences. Some of them I have been, but number of partners is one I've dodged, As well as anything "outside the box" He is a jealous type guy and so I can just imagine some of the random arguments that would cause. Plus while it makes me feel slightly guilty, anything "new" is new for both of us....and it makes him super excited.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 5:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• No Dh and I don't really talk about those things. We both kind of agreed to let the past be the past.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• my man knows about my sexual history i was honest cause he was honest with me and good thing to cause i am not ready to do half the shit he did with his exs and we been together 6 years and cause we talked about our sexual history he knows to take it easy on me
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Nope, he never wanted to know my escapades because he had very little sexual experience and he knew I had a lot more. He didn't ask, I didn't tell.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I wouldn't say I lied. I have been honest when asked, but rarely offered up the naughty parts.
    NHGal

Answer by NHGal at 11:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2010