What do you like to do in the Fall?

Any special kind of activities, traditions or anything?

Can't really think of anything we've done, LOL.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just enjoy looking at the beautiful foliage, breathing in the crisp, clean air filled with the odor of leafy funk, warming by a bonfire to burn brush, turning off the a/c and opening all the windows to air out the house, sleeping with the windows open, and decorating the front of the house in our Autumn themed decorations.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:30 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I LOVE THE LEAVES, COOLER TEMPS, PUMPKIN PATCH,HALLOWEEN,THANKSGIVING! I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!
    madisonandgavin

Answer by madisonandgavin at 5:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I love the fall. We got married in the fall. I am a teacher at a year-round school so we just started our intersession! Love being able to apend more time with the family.
    FamilyJewells

Answer by FamilyJewells at 5:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• pumpkin patch playing outside..drinking apple cider
    Houstyn08

Answer by Houstyn08 at 5:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Baking!!! I can't really bake during the summer because it's so hot, but finally in the fall I can turn the oven on and now bake my family!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 5:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I'm taking my kids to the Maize (cornfield maize) this year...as soon as it cools down a little more (it's still mostly in the mid 80's or higher here). I haven't been to the Maize in a while, and it will be the little ones' first time. I think they will love it! I might also take them to the apple festival at the apple orchard. Last year I took them to a pumpkin patch and let them pick out their own pumpkins to decorate; they thought that was lots of fun so we'll probably do that again. My older daughter and I made ghosts to hang in our tree last year, and that was pretty fun.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I used to love raking up leaves and jumping in the piles, but haven't done it in years. Maybe I should introduce my kids to that pleasure. I love the smell of fall and the beautiful colors of the changing leaves.
    tonbookluvr

Answer by tonbookluvr at 7:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• go to the pumpkin farm, roast the seeds after carving
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Our favorite trip is the pumpkin patch.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Clean and decorate for halloween. I love all the children on halloween.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 5:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2010