Do you ever feel like your waisting your days?

Im a SAHM of 3, ages 4 and under. I am so bored of doing the same things everyday. Its just me and my kids most of the time. (daddy stops by maybe once a month) mom does live with me also but she works full time, which leaves me carless and stuck home...

We go on a walk every evening. We cook and clean. Do projects.

I jist feel like i am waisting so much time being at home like this. I dont mean waisting my time with kids, i mean waisting their short adorable years. Time is flying by. Everyday is the same.
Anyone else know how i feel? I dont think im alone here, or atleast i hope not.

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 5:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• I know exactly how you feel. There are days where there is nothing new, and I just get tired of it, and then I feel like you say, like I am not enjoying the days with my kids like I should be. Just trying to make it through them. We do fun things, for them, but I dont always enjoy it all like I would like to. Its particullarly bad when my husband is working non stop, like now.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 5:15 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• When my children was little. I stayed at home. It was fun, but yes I felt the same way. So you are not alone
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 5:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Both of my girls are in school all day and I cannot find a job here. I am wasting my days doing NOTHING and I am SOOO bored! You can only clean and cook so much!
    luvsmygirls77

Answer by luvsmygirls77 at 6:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2010