OH BOY

im in love with someone else besides my husband, we went to high together, and we lost touch after, but we just started talking on facebook again. i keep dreaming about him, thinking about him. and everytime i do my heart skips, my hands get sweaty and my knees get week. do i just ignore this? omg he is my best friend and we have a lot of chemistry. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i need to scream! what do i do

dement

Asked by dement at 5:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• i really love my husband but i cant shake this feeling
    dement

Comment by dement (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yes you ignore it, you tell this old friend that you dont think you should talk to eachother anymore. And drop it. You will get over it. Dont do that to your family. End the friendship, you will get over it, I doubt that its love, its just he infatuation of what could be and what could have been. You have a husband, who Im sure loves you, and although things feel different thats because he is there all the time and its real life not just a fantasy. Do you think things would be better if you had ended up with this friend, not in fantasy world, but in reality. There is a reason that you arent together, and that you are with your husband. I bet you felt at least that excited when first dating your husband too. When you start getting feelings up do something nice for your husband instead, work on the two of yous relationship and let go of this friend before it goes too far.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 5:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Stop talking to him. This will lead to no where good.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i know this is exciting but like someone else said, this is nothing but trouble. stop feeding the desire for him (talking to him, thinking about him, remembering old times, etc) and the feelings for him will eventually pass. if you love your husband then you will leave this other one alone. perhaps something is missing in your marriage? these feelings you are having for this other person are only fleeting and probably not worth losing your hubby over. good luck.
    Babiluv80

Answer by Babiluv80 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I'm in a very similiar situation. I'm trying very hard to forget about him, but it's not easy. As the other ladies said, it's not good for us. Good luck to you.
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Whatever feeling it is that you have, it isn't fair to your husband. You made a choice when you married your husband, how can you just walk away from him? Don't you still love him?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:13 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I'm kind of going through something similar, but we both have our own marriages and families. I'd keep the chatting to a minimum and keep it clean and without the feelings you have for him. It will subside in time.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2010