weird question about leaking....

ok i just got in the bath and felt warm streams going down my bellywell first thought i just said ok its just the water some how...well it didnt stop it keep on so i looked at my nippl and just by touching it it poured out.....i can honestly say a oz just came out of each boob but the thing is IM STILL PREGNANT is this normal to leak that much?? i mean thats alot also do you think it would be safe to maybe pump and save it? i am full term and really dont want any to go to waste....

Mommmy_To_3

Asked by Mommmy_To_3 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I leaked before my girls were born, I think it's natural.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I would not pump. Your milk will not actually come in until after the baby is born. Nothing will go to waste. If you are making that much now, you should have plenty when you need it.
    momof4crzykidos

Answer by momof4crzykidos at 7:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I leaked horribly with my son. To the point of having to wear two or three breast pads a night in order to not leak through. I think it's perfectly normal, and means you will be a good milk supplier :)
    connor12907

Answer by connor12907 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• completely norm.....i used pads until 2 months after she was born!
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I'd say it's normal. I would not pump though..
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 5:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2010