Looking for a pattern

I am looking for two free patterns. One is a crochet cape and hood. I want it to be open and hood attactched. If you have this kind of a pattern or know where i can get it for free. I would appriciate it. I am also wanting to crochet a wiccan afghan yes i am wiccan. If you have a pattern or know where i can find one i would appreciate it. Blessed Be and may the Gods and Goddess watch over you. )O(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Try on line put free crochet patterns. You be surprized what you can find there
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 6:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I have done that and if i did find a pattern it is for knitting. I wish i knew how to knitt. I have found a few for crochet but it doesnt have a hood or the pattern i cant read. i am a beginner to intermediate. The one pattern i like is this one http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/pierrotCape.html but it is confusing. If i could get someone to make a simpler pattern following this one. it would be great but so far nobody has been able to help me
    daisy884

Answer by daisy884 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• go to crochetpatterncentral.com they have anything you can think of!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 1:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2010