Taste of Home

Has anyone ever been to one of their shows? They have them here twice a year (they just had one the other day). I'm always broke when they're here. :( Maybe next year! Anyway, if you've gone, what was it like?

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 5:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I've been to two. It was a lot of fun. They give you a goodie bag with some magazines and coupons, etc. Also lots of door prizes. I won a gift certificate to a local kitchen store. Even without the door prize, the free goodies were worth more than the price of the ticket. Plus I got lots of new ideas on meals. If it's in your area, get some friends and go, it's a great girl's day activity.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:19 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I went to one several years ago, when we still lived in Michigan. My hubby bought me tickets, and went with me! It was fun, I didn't win any of their fabulous prizes, but I got lots of freebies, and they had local vendors that we purchased cool stuff from. Plus there were yummy foods to sample!
    TwinMomma122304

Answer by TwinMomma122304 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• No but I would LOVE to go to one someday.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:58 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• No, but I would really like to go. The last couple of years, I have had things to do that I couldn;t skip. Maybe next year.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I definitely hope I can go next year. I know my MIL and Aunt would probably enjoy it too!
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 1:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2010