What is going on with my period?

I was due for my period yesterday and got nothing. Woke up around 3am to nurse my son and went to the bathroom. When I wiped there was a streak of blood. Not a lot and not really bright. So I assumed it was my period starting and put in a tampon. Woke up around 10:30am, went to the bathroom, changed my tampon, and there was very little blood on it. Not enough for a tampon, not enough for a pad, probably not even enough for a panty liner. I put another one in just in case (i don't have any pads or liners) and then changed it again around 2 or so. There was less on it this time then three was at 10:30. So I decided to just not use anything. And since then there has been nothing other then a tiny streak of pinkish when I wiped a few minutes ago (4:30ish)
What is going on? I'm not on any kind of hormonal birth control but we've been using condoms every time and none have broke that I know of. I'm not stressed either!

DancingRainbows

Asked by DancingRainbows at 5:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Health

• I am breastfeeding my 9 month old but I have never had it affect my cycle. I got my periods right back after having DS so I don't think that's it.
    DancingRainbows

Comment by DancingRainbows (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2010