what is the best and easy stay ay home job to get into?

I stay at home with my 2 year old and i have hours on my hands. I need a job.

kasiety.1

Asked by kasiety.1 at 5:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• i have been trying to figure out the same thing let me know if you find out cause im so tired of rushing to go to school and work and not being home much............ msg me if u find any
    ArianasMama2007

Answer by ArianasMama2007 at 5:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I'm not sure what youi're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I'm not going to say it's easy, because nothing in this world is easy, but it's a very simple business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Do you want a job or a career? Do you want to work for someone, or own your business? If you want a career and control over your life working with the best paying company in America check this out www.genegodwin.buildlastingsuccess.com
    NO INVENTROY!
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 5:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• It's not a survey site or a work at home thing, but I do swagbucks. It's a search bar you download, use their search engine to search (I use it when I want to go from site to site too for extra chances to win!)
    You earn "Swagbucks" to redeem for prizes, including gift cards and cash on Paypal! Easy to use, easy to earn and really pays! I get about $25 a month in Amazon.com giftcards! So, it's something you can do doing what you already do, using the internet, to save for a little extra cash, gifts for holidays or birthdays! No spam!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/isra1986

MIA0223

Answer by MIA0223 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• here is the best opportunity yet!! go to www.goldcanyon.com put in my id 896303 and see for yourself how you can do the at home business and still have plenty of time on your hands. it is the best decision i have made over a year ago. I will not go to any other company for a work at home job. if you would like more information please message me!!
    JoinMyGCTeam

Answer by JoinMyGCTeam at 9:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• The business I work was started by a mother daughter team and has no start up costs. It's really easy to do and the cost of the food mixes are really low and super tasty so they pretty much sell themselves. pm me if you would like more info. and YES IT"S FREE
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 10:54 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Medical transcription is a good job to get into!
    BeachMommy07

Answer by BeachMommy07 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• La Bella Baskets is fun and easy to do. To access our training center you'll have to pay $1.97; that's good for 7 days. If you want to continue, it's only $19.95/month. That's it! Please email me if you'd like more info.

Pat Lebert
    lebertpat@gmail.com
    pat54

Answer by pat54 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

I'm happy to help with any details or questions. Best of luck.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• You won't find many work at home jobs. Most are businesses, direct sales or freelance work.

Check the job boards for telecommuting jobs.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2010