Am I Pregnant? Should I take another test?

I am a week late on my period and havent been feeling to good recenty. thing is I took a test a couple of days ago one of the cheap ones and it came up negitive. I just dont know if i should go by the test and be like im not. I dont know what to do my period is never this late and my gut is telling me that I am

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take another test
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 5:43 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• You should take another test if you think you're pregnant or you can see your doc/midwife for a blood test.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 5:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yup, take another test. Now that you're a few days further from your period, it's more likely to show up with a definite. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 5:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I would take another test and use first mornings urine. If it still shows up negative then I would call your ob and ask for a blood test.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 6:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• you should go to a dr to make sure. i took a cheap test to and it came out postive but regardless i went to the dr and they did a sonagram and i was 12 weeks pregnet.
    cutestmom24

Answer by cutestmom24 at 6:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I would take another and you dont want to waste the money if your not. Wait a few more days or another week and test agian.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Wait a couple days and test again... lots of things could cause your period to be a little late. Have you had any changes, or been stressed??
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 5:53 AM on Oct. 16, 2010