Do You or Your S/O Watch the Weather Channel? Mind Does and Drives me

Crazy somedays, he leaves it on as if it's a regular TV show. I just can't see watching the same weather over and over for hours at a time. If it's hot, or if it's raining or snowing, I just have to wonder to myself, WHY? Then I go in another room and watch something else. I don't watch much TV as it is, but the weather channel, and we're not usually even going out if it happens to be bad weather. Ya, gotta love him.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 5:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• He will for awhile if there's a storm, or if there's some kind of documentary on, but otherwise, not as much. He is a weather freak though, and he gets that from his mom. His parents WILL leave it on the Weather Channel for the longest time. And I'm with you, I don't see the point.

Mostly though, he has the radar pulled up on his computer.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Me and my hubbie watch the weather in the morning. That so we know if we are doing outside work or inside work.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I watch it all the time... Love it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Oh yes, I love weather and storms. I will know when there's bad weather where my sister lives in KS at anytime and call and check on them.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Sometimes weather is really interesting!! Is he using it for background noise or really, seriously watching it like it was Bones or the George Lopez Show?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I grew up with the weather channel on almost all the time. My dad is a storm chaser.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• OH, He's seriously watching it, I get quite a few up dates,it's interesting to him. I watch it mostly if it's going to snow, esp. when I worked and I had to drive. But I don't just sit in front of it constantly. Yes, he also has it on the computer radar all day if it's a stormy day, of any kind.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 10:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2010