Is my husband sexually harassing me? adult content

I came across some pictures my husband took of my boobs...while I was asleep! He also really pushes me to have sex and gets frustrated with me if I don't. He also always gropes my breasts and tries to take my bra off all the time. Sometimes he even makes me sit topless in front of him.

I don't know if I should just blow this off or if I should be really concerned. Sometimes it makes me really uncomfortable or angry. Im starting to not even want to have sex with him.

Is he harassing me? If he is, what should I do about it? Any help is welcomed. Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Harassment is any "unwanted" advances.. and it sounds to me like that is what it is. I would tell him straight out that I dont want to do that, and it upsets me that you make me...
    And your husband should NEVER make you do anything you dont want to...
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 6:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I'm not sure I'd call it harassing you, but it sure isn't right. If your not comfortable in the things he "makes" you do, I wouldn't be doing them and that would be the end of it for me. No one should be forced to do things that is uncomfortable for them. You really need to have a firm, but good talk with him.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• What do you mean he "makes" you sit in front of him topless? Is he forcing you to do this? It sounds like he loves your breasts and is sexually frustrated. Do you have sex often? If not, maybe he's feeling rejected.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 7:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• So you're upset he finds you sexually attractive? Wierd.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Honestly, my dh would have been cut off from touching me a logn time ago if he pulled that craziness. If he is forcing you to do anything, it's not right. And if he is forcing you in any way to have sex with him, that is marital rape. I would be informing him of that and see what he has to say then.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• It's interesting to see some of the other perspectives people are adding here to the OP's story. IMO, it seems that it is unwanted behavior if he is indeed taking pictures of you while you're not conscious. Therefore, I think he knows that you're not really into it. Maybe tell him how you feel and that what he is doing makes you feel more like an object than a loving and sensual partner.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Why not enjoy the fact he loves to look at you? would you rather him look at other women? There are plenty of women out there who would give anything to have their husband that interested in them.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• PLZ, mail me personally, and remind me of this post as I get a lot of mail ♥♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• thank you everyone for your comments. They are very helpful.
    kat12874

Answer by kat12874 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2010