When you have a disagreement with someone, how do you get this person to listen to your point without interrupting you?

momplus01

Asked by momplus01 at 6:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• write a letter
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 6:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• You can write a letter... or if you are inn the midle of it, and they kep interrupting you, let them talk. Dont interrupt them. And then when they are done, tell them you have some things to say too.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 6:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I write a letter/email. That way I can get out everything I need to say without them interrupting me, trying to talk over me, or for the really mature ones, hanging up on me.....
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• After the other person has finished talking without you interrupting them, tell them since you listened to them without any interruptions that you want them to listen to what you have to say without interruptions. It's all about respect.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:05 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Apply duct tape. Then talk. When done talking, remove duct tape. =)
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:17 PM on Oct. 15, 2010