grunting

my 7 week old for the past few days has been grunting and straining more often. He is a gassy baby but we give him drops and use Enfamil for Gas and Fussiness. It is causing him to not get any rest (as well as Mommy). he fights and fights. I don't know what to do. I have maybe gotten 6 hours of sleep in the last 3 days. He is burping just fine, passing gas, and has normal stools. any ideas? i tried calling his pediatrician but no one is answering

travisnowensmom

Asked by travisnowensmom at 6:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well this is what i did i would lay with my son tummy to tummy and rub and pat his when he was gassy and he would go to sleep u could also try a little bit of sugar water or pepermint water once my son tried just water or water with a tad of sugar or peperment alot of his gassyness went away
    MOMMYofKDD

Answer by MOMMYofKDD at 6:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• maybe u should put him on Good Start with omega 3 + 6 formula instead...my son used to get really gassy with Enfamil too...ever since ive changed it hes been fine...
    Ms.TM

Answer by Ms.TM at 9:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• they would give that to me on WIC only Enfamil or Similac :(
    travisnowensmom

Comment by travisnowensmom (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• not would...won't
    travisnowensmom