anyone feel this way or act this way befor labor?

i have been super tiered but wana clean and do a bunch of stuff more than i can fit into one day lol i have been very cranky and my kids are all in my face for the past 2 days and there normaly not like that my back has been killing me i normaly got to the bathroom every 4 to 6 days(number 2) but today i have went 2 times and i just went yesterday i feel pressure down there and do feel some contractions but not rythmic or anything yet my discharge has gotten alot thicker and more is coming my boobs are swelling and juicing BAD and FYI i am full term 3rd pregnancy but what do yall think i know yall cant tell me for sure it is but i was just wondering if any of you went through this soon befor labor

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I pretty much feel that was right now. I am 37.5 weeks and I've been in prodromal labor patterns for awhile. Just waiting it out....
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 7:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Sounds pretty typical (especially the emptying your system thing and crazy activity levels). No guarantees, but I wish you the best!
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• you're nesting. the night before i had my daughter, i cleaned my house top to bottom, even vaccumed and shampoo'd the carpets!
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2010