Sister Wives?

Does anyone else find it gross? I wouldnt want to share my man, my life, my kids with other women... and I couldnt touch my man knowing last night was "her" night with him... EEewww... Anyone else feel that way?

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 6:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope, not only do I not see it as "gross" but I feel it's a wonderful way to have a family... I wish I could talk my DH in to a second wife! I've been trying for years! It's not like he's with a stranger, this is someone you care for too, someone you are close to... Not some hooker...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Oh hell no I could never do that! I agree with u Mme. Langley .
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 6:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Honestly, I don't think it's the lifestyle for me but I don't think it's ALWAYS wrong.
    There are the people who are just wrong about it... like doing it for the sex or for the 'power' and such. But there are those who truly love more than one person. lol Ummm my uncle actually has two girlfriends who have lived with him for a very long time. I think the first one was like more than 30 years ago and the second one came along maybe around 20 years ago (give or take). We all love them very much and they are our aunts... I'll admit they have definately had their issues with eachother (bound to happen with two women living together no matter who they are) but they love him... again, not the life for me. He treats them well, doesn't lord anything over them and treats them both fairly. It's a nice household. Nothing abnormal or weird or grotesque or whatever. Just a happy family.
    MayMommaToBe

Answer by MayMommaToBe at 6:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I dont think its "wrong" perse, but I think its just gross. I dont care how much I care about another woman, I dont want her swapping body fluids with my man! Thats all I am saying...
    To each his/her own.. I just find it gross...
    Mme.Langley

Comment by Mme.Langley (original poster) at 6:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• People will do what they will but that is not a lifestyle for me. I dont share my husband.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 6:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I thought EEEW at first..then i thought "well that doesnt seem so bad" I dont care what others do honestly.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 7:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I wouldn't chose it as my lifestyle, but I also still respect their choices and I support it.
    MmmmMamaBear

Answer by MmmmMamaBear at 8:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I do not think it is "gross". I wouldnt want it in my life but I think the relationships they have are very deep and work for them.
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i wouldnt do that but people choose what they want to do or how they want to live there life
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I have no problem with the lifestyle choice, but why oh why did that show choose Captain Smarmy And His Moron Horde to represent it? Seriously, the dude is oiler than old Dad's hatband and his "wives" are all a bunch of whiny doorstops. It's as if they went and found the trashiest example possible to serve some kind of reality-show Idiot Clause.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2010